Trying again. No response the first time. Thanks. Keith

Hi,

I've heard there have been some problems with folks who have iTunes Match and
then they join AppleMusic. I think some of what I read about this has been on
this list, but I'm not certain about that.

Would it be prudent to inactivate iTunes Match both on my iPhone 6 and on
iTunes on my PC before activating AppleMusic? Has anyone on this list with
iTunes Match and AppleMusic had any problems with both being active
simultaneously?

Thanks in advance, Keith