Hello All,

I must say I *really* like the latest update of Fleksey.  I find that I'm even
faster now that we don't have to keep doing the tripple click each time we want
to use the app and then I especially like the copy & clear button at the top of
the menus.

This incredible app continues to improve with each new update!  I'm glad that
they have a free version for those who may want to try before they buy if
especially if they don't know anyone who has the app.

Has anyone put it on their iPad yet?  I'm considering putting it on here to see
how it does, but I do have a bluetooth keyboard case so I do always have a
hardware keyboard for times such as now when I want to type a lot of text,
otherwise I use the on screen one just fine.

thanks for reading.

Katey