From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Chris Smart
Sent: Tuesday, July 14, 2015 11:34 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: iPhone 6plus and otterbox

no other than getting your touch screen to act as it should.

At 02:23 PM 7/14/2015, you wrote:

Store affixed the case, I have no clue how to take it out or put it back.
I could figure it out, I am sure but have no reason to do so.

Rose Combs
roseco...@q.com
A picture may be worth a thousand words but it takes up three times the memory!