From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Karl Smith
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2015 7:42 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Where is the camera button on the lock screen?

I had the same problem a while ago as my open camera button disappeared. When I
upgraded to IOS 8.4 it came back. Now I noticed today that it is gone again. I
have no idea why this should be.

Karl

Karl Smith, Access Technology Consultant Axis
4304 South El Camino St.
Taylorsville, Utah 84129

Phone: 866-824-7885
Fax:     866-824-7885