I had one of those by Matias, a Canadian company.
----- Original Message -----
From: "Alan Paganelli" <alanandsuza...@earthlink.net>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 15, 2015 6:29 PM
Subject: Re: Bluetooth keyboard question

Oddly enough, just the other day somebody on another list was banging on about
a full size keyboard with numpad and it was
bluetooth.  Perhaps a Google search would get you the info.

Alan

Sent from my iPad Air

> On Jul 14, 2015, at 7:08 PM, Robert Doc wright <yeshua.talmi...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> Are there any bluetooth keyboards with num pad?

list itself. The archives for this list can be searched
at http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.