to clarify Mary Ann's comments, The ADA does not mandate information
or communications to be accessible in a specific format.  Mary Ann's
comments could be applied to Braille as well.  The ADA requires
communications to be accessible.  The format used for this
accessibility depends on how effective the format is for access and
the blind person's skills and needs.

Kelly