Yep. Sharon all the way. I did use James originally but when Sharon became
available, I switched to her immediately. I do hope that when iOS 9 goes out to
the general public for those who don't want to participate in the beta, they
let developers use the Alex voice in their apps along with, if the rumors are
true that the Siri voices can be used with Voiceover, they let developers use
those voices as well.

Shawn
Sent From My White MacBook
Facebook Username: Shawn Krasniuk