So what do you use when making a call?

From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Cristóbal
Sent: Sunday, August 02, 2015 8:43 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: bluez 2 by Aftershokz

Yes, indeed. I gave up on using them as a hands free calling solution. Call
quality is really pretty crappy. I mainly use mine for working out. Stationary
bike, elyptical, resistance bands/cables, that sort of thing. I do like the
fact that I can work out with headphones and not get my ears all heated up and
sweaty.

I broke my set and ordered a replacement under the warranty. I just fixed the
broken ones with a cut up old credit card and some electircal tape and sold the
replacements on eBay instead of holding on to them. Good concept and they’re
even good for listening, but don’t’ expect any more than that.