Brent, I make no claims as a negotiator. I had canceled my subscription for almost three years. They meaning Sirius-XM sent me a "we want you back" letter offering me six months worth of service for $50 including both open air and internet. So I took it and call them up just prior to expiration and tell them I want to continue but only at the same price, take it or leave it. Thus far, they take it. My luck may run out, but I hope not. I should mention that they have tacked on four or five dollars worth of music royalty fees, but it still is far better than the retail price.

Don Roberts

On 8/10/2015 4:59 PM, Brent Harding wrote:
How do you get that deal? I'm very close to getting rid of it because it's upwards of $23 per month now when you're said and done with fees and taxes.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Donald L. Roberts" <donald.robert...@gmail.com>
To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2015 10:31 AM
Subject: Re: Audio in NFL Mobile

I am surprised as I read this thread that thus far no one has mentioned
that Sirius carries both home and away feeds of all NFL games.  I use
Radium; and, for example, I dictate "Raders" which brings me to the home
feed of the currently playing Raders game.

I got what I consider a good deal on Sirius, something like $54.00 U.S.
for both the over the air and the internet channels for six months.

Don Roberts