If you've read about all this tech that people have brought out of their head,
like that lovely $300 20-cell display people were talking about, that always
wind up never actually being made, you'd see why I'm reluctant to embrace any
"cheap braille" talk like this. Yes I love braille. I wouldn't be typing in
braille on my phone and hoping to save up for any braille display I can get if
I didn't. The fact is though, I've seen plenty "projects" to help us poor blind
people come and go, and have learned not to get my hopes up.

Sent from my iPhone