From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Christina C.
Sent: Tuesday, 14 August 2012 4:47 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: voice book vo

I'm kind of not as enthused with voice book VO these days.  I have noticed
that my FB online does not match my newsfeed on voice book VO.  There are
several of my friends that just do not show up at all on voice book VO.  I
appreciate the developer's efforts but I would like more reliability,
communication, and new features.  I do believe that the newsfeed issues
could be a FB issue because FB is constantly changing EVERYTHING like every
three days.

Sent from Christina's iMac :)