Hi, The voice over hint I'm curious about says something like "marks is not
gone."  Anyone know what that means.  I've made two different lists, a
shopping list for general stuff and a grocery list for, obviously,
groceries.  A friend of mine and I go grocery shopping together and I'm
going to hand her my phone and let her read the list just for fun.  That app
is, I'm beginning to think, as useful as the ten items app.

God bless!

Paula and Babe