If I recall correctly, control-up will jump you to the top of the screen, and
control-down will move to the bottom. Don't forget about control-option-k,
which will enter key describe mode. In this mode anything you press is spoken
and described instead of actually running commands. Press escape to exit this
mode.
> On Aug 16, 2015, at 9:48 PM, Christopher Chaltain <chalt...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> I'm not sure which lists you've already seen, but on the off chance this
> wasn't one of them, there's Apple's list of VoiceOver commands for their
> bluetooth keyboard at
> http://help.apple.com/iphone/5/voiceover/en/iph6c494dc6.html
>
> In looking at it quickly, I didn't see a command to jump to the bottom of the
> screen, but I just glanced through it so I can't promise it isn't there.
>
> On 08/16/2015 05:02 PM, 'carol.pearso...@googlemail.com' via VIPhone wrote:
>> Hi all,
>> I don't seem to be hitting on the right answer for my search, which is
>> obviously my fault, but need a list of keyboard commands to use with
>> iOS8 and the Apple keyboard.  I need specifically to do things like jump
>> to the bottom of a screen to get to the buttons in email but, just can't
>> find the right list ...
>> Any help most welcome!
>> Thanks.
>> Carol P
>>
>> --
>> The following information is important for all members of the viphone
>> list. All new members to the this list are moderated by default. If you
>> have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you
>> feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or
>> moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself. The archives
>> for this list can be searched at
>> Groups "VIPhone" group.
>> an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com
>> <mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com>.