From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Mary Otten
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2015 9:32 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Disappearing audiobooks in the audible app

With the most recent update of the audible app, I am seeing books come and go.
These are on my device or in the cloud. It's most frustrating, and I cannot
manage to get them all back To stay. They always come back with a refresh, but
should I continuously have to refresh even after I just close the player and
want to go back to the book I was just reading? Is anyone else having this
problem and how to fix it?
Mary

Sent from my iPad