  From: Gary Petraccaro
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2015 12:09 PM
  Subject: Re: ITUNES PROBLEMS OVER PAST YEAR

  I know the feeling.  What I've done is just to describe what I want to do,
what I tried to do, and what I encountered along the way.  I also pretty much
took Apple to the woodshed for their lack of a meaningful  search feature with
help for the PC version of iTunes.  But that was in comments on a survey.