So, to repeat the original question, how can I create a workflow to
text a Uber driver after I request a trip? I have no problem in using
the Uber app to request a trip, but I want to text the driver telling
them that I am blind and ask for them to ID themselves when they pull
up. What steps would I go through to do this? I have started to create
a workflo based off of a text, but I'm not sure what to do now and
what actions to use. I have searched the gallery but the only Uber
workflow appear to be for requesting a trip.

Thanks
Wayne

Follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/wcmerritt