Hi Richard,

Question about the book attachment. You had mentioned that you don't need to
hold down the book. How well does it work with text books with the curve one
may get at the spine of the book? Since the lamp of my OpticBook 3600 burned
out, I haven't found a good replacement have
to handle large textbooks. Thanks.

Best,
Eileen

Sent from my iPhone