Hi,
Did you look to see if the song that you added was in the playlist instead  of
worrying about how many songs were in the playlist could be that the number was
off for some odd reason!

******* Mickey Quenzer *******
******* Assistive Technology Training And Consulting Services LLC *******
******* Web site: http://www.attacs.net *******