Hi,

If I have both my phone and watch connected to my Plantronics Voyager Legend
Headset, will either or both come through without having to do anything, or is
there a toggle to switch between 1 and the other? If there's a toggle, how do I
activate it?

I tried this today, both were said to be connected, but I could only hear my
phone, nothing from the watch. And, nothing was coming from the watch itself,
so I'm guessing it was connected. Maybe it was a volume setting on the watch
that was low, I don't know.

Thanks in advance for any help. Keith