I have a bunch of AVI files. Will they import to itunes?

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 10:38 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Itunes path to video files

Hi Tom,

I don't know or have used anything specific to convert DVD's, but there is
tons of stuff out there. Keep in mind that if you unplug that hard drive the
movies will still show in your iTunes library, but you can't play them, you
will get an "Invalid Location" error since iTunes won't be able to find the
files.