To: <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2015 10:21 AM
Subject: Re: facebook not dispalying in date order

Hello,
in the latest versions and a few versions back, once you click "more"
button, "most recent" button is rather near the top of the screen
Hope that helps.
With kind regards
Maria
On 1. 9. 2015 4:36, Mary Otten wrote:
In the most recent upgraded Facebook, I am not seeing that "most recent" choice anymore. I opened up more and flipped all the way through past log out and help in settings and groups and a whole bunch of other things, and then I got to the bottom where it shows the usual tabs. What am I missing?

Sent from my iPhone