Yeah, that should fix it, you do not need a password to use this app. In fact it can even be used in Airplane mode!

On 15/08/2012 03:55, Eileen Misrahi wrote:
Hello All,

While I am waiting for the Fleksey support to respond, I thought I would try
here to see if others have had this issue and how they resolved it. It seems
like I take one step forward and two steps back. With the assistance of the
Fleksey support team, I have been able to upgrade to the current version.
However, every time I launch Fleksey from the iPhone4 or from the app
switcher after it has been loaded, the phone is requesting that I enter my
Apple password. I was wondering if others have had this happen to them and
how they resolved it. I thought of uninstalling it and then installing it
back on the phone to fix this problem. I  appreciate any suggestions at this
point. The  request for the Apple password keeps appearing after I attempt
to close it out.

Thanks in advance.

Best,
Eileen