I keep getting an error message when clicking on this link.  Terry

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Richard Turner
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2015 11:55 AM
  Subject: Re: apple event questions

  http://www.apple.com/apple-events/september-2015/

  On Sep 9, 2015, at 9:50 AM, Christina C. <blindmaclo...@gmail.com> wrote:

    Hi all and thanks ahead of time.

    Where can I try to listen to the live streaming. I couldn’t get it to work
last year but I am hoping for better luck this time.  If I can’t do the live
streaming, I’d like to keep track of announcements on twitter. Can someone tell
me what the hash tags would be or someone who would be good to follow,
especially if they are sending tweets from an accessibility point of view. :)

    Thanks again!