From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
Sieghard Weitzel
Sent: Friday, September 11, 2015 10:31 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: RE: Can anyone recommend a good full-size external bluetooth keybboard
that works well with IPad?

Hi Brian,

I bought mine from the Apple online store. I just had a look and compared the 4
sources I would usually check, 2 of which Aman already mentioned: Appl Store,
Amazon.ca, NCIX.com and CanadaComputers.com.
Here are the prices I found from highest to lowest and shortened links for the
product on Amazon.ca and the Canadian Apple online store:

NCIX.com: $114.99 (usually shipping is not free with NCIX.com)
CanadaComputers.com: $110.88 (not sure about their shipping policy, but in the
case of this item they also mention it's not available online and can only be
special ordered for in-store pickup)
Amazon.ca: $109.99 with free shipping: http://tinyurl.com/pxgjepe Apple online
Store: $99.95 with free shipping: http://tinyurl.com/nqmx3qd

Good luck,