yeah. enough already!

At 11:08 PM 9/11/2015, you wrote:
Oh jesus, dramafest 2.0. Since the NFL released an update that includes live audio listening, I’d like to think this thread can be closed now.

> On Sep 11, 2015, at 9:51 PM, Donald L. Roberts <donald.robert...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Christopher, you certainly have the right to pontificate about anything you choose.  However, I too have the right to express the idea that the Sirius subscription is a better value.  You show me anything in my previous messages which was critical, expressed or implied.
>
> Don Roberts
>

> On 9/11/2015 4:57 PM, Christopher Chaltain wrote:
>> The fact that you think the NFL's Game Pass is worth little to nothing is your own opinion, and based on your message, I don't really think you respect someone who's signs up for NFL Game Pass. I got the same criticism as a Audio Pass subscriber in the past, but being able to effortlessly pull up any radio feed of any game I wanted was worth $20 to me. I decided it wasn't worth $99 to me, so I passed on a Game Pass subscription this season, but I would never criticize someone else who did. I have no idea what their economic situation is or how much they value the convenience of NFL Game Pass. Unless I'm mistaken, Sirius isn't a free service. I don't have a Sirius subscription, but I would never say it's worth little to nothing just because I don't choose to pay for a subscription myself. IMHO, we should focus on accessibility discussions on this list and talk about accessible alternatives and not make judgment statements on those who choose a different service or product than the one we use.
>>

>> On 09/11/2015 11:55 AM, Donald L. Roberts wrote:
>>> I respect anyone's right to spend $99 for little or nothing if they
>>> wish.  For my money,  I will put up with a five minute delay and listen
>>> with no difficulty to any live game of my choosing on Sirius.
>>>
>>> Don Roberts

> If you have any questions or concerns about the running of this list, or if you feel that a member's post is inappropriate, please contact the owners or moderators directly rather than posting on the list itself.

> The archives for this list can be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.
> --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group.

The archives for this list can be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.

--- Learn to meditate and train your brain with Muse, the first lab-grade EEG biofeedback headband for home use!

The archives for this list can be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/.