I found the following one on Amazon and the main feature it had that sounded good was that it had some chip or something from Apple to guarantee it worked with iPhone. I know that many off brand products don't play with Apple lately.
The one I bought 2 years ago is no longer available.
Sherrie

-----Original Message----- From: Kathy Brandt
Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2015 8:58 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Looking for an extra battery that includes a lightning connector

I have a battery on which is written phone nut, but I believe it's from phonesuit.com. It connects well to my 5S, with the case for it that came from Apple. I'd say it's just for topping off when you're out, because I believe it is only 2600 M AH, but has served me well, and is great to put in your purse.