Hi Annie,

Choose SEttings, which is one of the Read2Go tabs. Then double-tap visual,
which is a button even though it doesn't say so. A choice near the bottom of
the page is Display by Page. Double-tap this as needed to switch it off. Now as
you read with your braille display, you'll move seamlessly from page to page.
At the end of each section of the book, usually chapters, you'll find Previous
and Next buttons. Double-tap Next, and then touch near the middle of the screen
to have the display show you the beginning of the next section. I don't know of
any way to read the whole book continuously without section breaks.

HTH,
Anna