To: "Abridged Recipients" <viphone@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2015 8:17 PM
Subject: iCloud backup?

Bizarre! Just now I noticed that the amount of iCloud storage i have used had suddenly dropped massively. I checked on my iPhone 5s and on my iPad Air and in settings, even though iCloud backup is turned on, each device claimed it had not been backed up for months - but I know this is untrue. My partner checked her iPhone 6 Plus and her iPad Air and she had exactly the same issue - her iPad even claimed it had never been backed up - which we both know is untrue. Anyone else noticing this? Could it be caused by Apple increasing our iCloud storage quota to 50GB and in the process wiping out existing backups? Or iOS 9?
Thanks
Harry

The archives for this list can be searched at http://www.mail-archive.com/viphone@googlegroups.com/. --- You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "VIPhone" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to viphone+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.