From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com]
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2015 1:51 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: Screen protector for your new iPhone with force touch or 3-D touch

Well, I'll be thinking about getting one.  I found that sometimes, even though
I try always to have clean hands, I'd get bits of dirt/dust on the screen which
just got worse until I rubbed it gently away with an antistatic cloth.

I therefore went back to using a screen protector with my 4S and found it
worthwhile.

Carol P