From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
David Justice
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2015 7:45 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: IOS 9 and big brotherly attitude of Apple

Ummm... Apples and Oranges.  BARD was created by the U.S. government for U.S.
citizens.  If those in Canada what something similar, they should talk to CNIB
or other Canadian government agencies.

Now back to talking about Apple and its products (Smile).

  David Justice :)

On Sep 20, 2015, at 12:27 AM, Kerri G <kerri.g1...@icloud.com