Hi Rose,

It really is a simple process, I will explain it one more time and if you
follow these steps it should work just fine.

1.       After you start the process of adding a fingerprint, place the finger
you want to use on the hone button. You will feel a very small and short
vibration each time a successful reading is taken.

2.       After the vibration, lift the finger and put it down again in a
slightly different position, repeat after each vibration trying to cover most
of the area between your finger tip and the first joint of your finger or thumb.

3.       At some point you get that message about adjusting your grip and to
capture the edges of your finger. If you simply swipe left or right around the
screen you will find a “Continue” bvutton. Double tap it and then again place
your finger on the home button and as requested do it more towards the edges of
your finger.

4.       After another set of readings you will get the message that Touch Id
is now ready.

Make sure when you put your finger on the home button to put it straight down,
don’t put it down and then move or slide it around because maybe you only have
half of it on the button, just lift it and continue, it will take as many
readings as it needs to make sure it has a good image.