I've reported the second bug to Apple Accessibility and would
encourage others experiencing the same to report it too. The focus
issues have happened to me in Tweetings, TweetList 4, and in the
Settings app. Granted, the first two apps may have been refreshing but
Settings does not refresh. Both times when I reported it, I got a
positive response back saying that they appreciated me letting them
know and have passed my information onto the respective people. Though
I love going through tweets in my twitter apps, these bad focus issues
have driven me away from Twitter for a little while until they are
fixed. Nothing's more annoying than being on tweet 300, retweeting or
favoriting something, and being put back at the top of the list and
having to make my way down to where I stopped. I have also had it
happen when going back to a twitter app from another app.

Wayne

Follow me on Twitter at:
www.twitter.com/wcmerritt
My websites: