I am a legally blind historical novelist who loves all the new but
frustrating tools coming out of places like Apple and Amazon.

I am finding the Echyo partivbbularly frustrating  since there is so little
on it in twrms of books, and other tools called  Echo that have nothing to
do with it... form instance, I bought the Echo Pen and am returning it
because it turns out to have nothing to do with working the Amazon Alexa
Echo...  grrr...

I also am starting to use my iPad, which my beloved gave me last Christmas,
because it is supposed to work with Exho.  I needed to start using it
anyway, even though I don't go to  lectures or even much out of the house
at my age and infirmity.  One thing I am find ing extremenly perplexing is
how the iPad supposedly is accessible but at the same time does not seem to
be at all.  I went into settings to increase the size of the font but it
didn't, exceptt   the Settings.  I could use some typs on using iPad
accessibility.

On the other  hand my beloved Kindle Keyboard is as gentle as a lamb, and
just as tasty.

I told you I was a novelist.  My books are on Amazon under the names Nan
Hawthorne and Christopher Hawthorne Moss and are both self published and
also published formally.  If you are interested in any, let me know.

Thanks for any help you can give me.

As I said, I am typopathological, so forgive any I did not catch.

Kir Moss