  From: Gmail
  To: viphone@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Friday, September 25, 2015 7:53 PM
  Subject: Re: MORE HELP, PLEASE!

  What's wrong with your USB to AC adapter?

  Thanks,
  Ari

  On Sep 25, 2015, at 11:14 AM, 'carol.pearso...@googlemail.com' via VIPhone
<viphone@googlegroups.com> wrote:

    Got it and all sortede now.  Backup worked fine and all my settings were
also right.

    You'll have no difficulty working out which option you want, John.

    Just got to get the lightning plug to work but, till then, it's on the
computer to charge.

    BIG THANKS TO EVERYONE!

    Carol P