Thanks Jonathan,

That is very exciting. I was so excited I made my family listen to your
podcast. :) Thanks so much for taking the time to share. I have a question for
you. Do you know how these live photos behave when you put them on your
computer for both Mac and PC. I was just curious if you’ve tried putting these
live photos somewhere other than your iPhone. What part of these photos goes on
the computer, just the JPG? Are these photos just simply JPG’s on any other
iDevice that does not have 3D touch. What if you share this live photo with
someone who has an iDevice but does not have 3d touch? And what about if you
share the live photo with someone who does have an iPhone with 3D touch, can
they activate the live photo?  I hope my questions make sense. This is so
exciting.

Thanks so much,
Christina