These are the messages I've sent to Apple re this problem. I hope those of
you who have noticed issues are also writing :)

From: Don & Cher [mailto:oneagleswin...@bellsouth.net]
Sent: Monday, September 28, 2015 12:19 PM
To: 'accessibil...@apple.com'
Subject: Broken playlist accessibility in iTunes

These problems refer to keyboard accessibility issues in playlists and were
created in iTunes 12.2.1 and continue in 12.3:

*Selection:

Within playlists created with these iTunes versions, selection no longer
seems to follow the cursor keys- so standard windows keyboard commands for
cut or copy result in a "nothing selected" error message. It is impossible
to re-arrange the order of songs created under these versions of iTunes. The
only playlists which are still functional are those which were created in
prior versions of iTunes.

*Navigation:

Using the arrow keys, after arrowing up or down for 15 or so lines, the
selection focus is lost. You cannot read the information or proceed further
in that direction without first arrowing backward one line- which then
allows you to move forward one more line- thus advancing only one line at a
time (backwards then forwards) in a see-saw fashion.  The cursor actually
does move but the focus seems to be lost and the new song information is not
read.

Using the home or end key moves the cursor to the end or beginning of the
playlist; but JAWS does not read the information on that line. It is
necessary to arrow away from that song and back before the information can
be read.

Similarly, the page up and page down keys will not read the information for
the song on which the cursor lands.

*Nuisance artwork:

With these iTunes versions, artwork appears on each line of the playlist.
Even copying the songs from an old playlist without artwork into a new one
created under these versions produces a playlist with the artwork icons.

*Nuisance iTunes becoming unresponsive:

Accidental use of the standard windows command Control-Home results in
iTunes freezing. This command is so commonly used for various purposes by
keyboard users that this is bothersome.

This is my previous message to you re these issues: