Hi Shermeen,

I did spend the $2.29 for the Pro version, this is not an app where you can
upgrade to the ad-free version with an in-app purchase, once I bought the Pro
version it ended up as a separate app with its own icon, the free version will
say "Weather Office Free" whereas the other one just says "Weather Office".

As I said, it is a nice app, pretty clean interface, you can select to use your
location and just as with Degrees also add cities. Voiceover reads more of the
information at once, with Degrees you had to sort of swipe through it. The app
also uses Environment Canada data for Canadian places and it will also do
weather for the United States using NOAA/NWS data. The developer is "X2
Studios". Here are links for both the free and paid versions:

Free version:
https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/weather-office-free/id381972414?mt=8
 Paid version: https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/weather-office/id376928891?mt=8