Hi Brian,

After you go to http://groups.google.com/group/viphone and sign in, use the
button quick nav key “b” and find the “My Settings” button menu. Press enter
and you should be able to select from a pop-up menu, the option you want is to
Edit your email subscription options (this may not be exactly what it says, but
it’s close. Once this comes up, the options are at the very bottom of the
screen, you could go all the way to the end and then arrow up. You will find a
button menu which says something like “Notify me abut every email (about 100
per day). Activate this with the enter key and you will have 4 choices:

Don’t notify me by email

Notify me about every email (100 per day)

Send daily updates

Send combined updates (about 25 messages per email

Once again, this is rephrased since I didn’t want to take the time to copy
exactly each item (done it many times before *smile*), but what you want is of
course clear, it’s the “Don’t notify me” option.

You don’t say if you use a PC or Mac and, if PC, what browser and screenreaer,
but I did just quicly sign in with Internet Explorer and Jaws 16 and this is
all pretty accessible right now.