Hi, I know this should really fo to the BlindSquare list, but I can't seem
to get any messages through to that list for some reason, so I'm posting the
query here hoping that some one who uses BlindSquare can give me some
thoughts.  If there are no suggestions, could someone who is on both lists
please post this to the BlindSquare list.  Maybe you'll have better luck
posting than I'm having.  Thanks.

Hi, all.  I raised this question a week or so ago and didn't get a response,
so in case it didn't get through or something I'm raising it again. When I
travel by bus I like to read an NLS book.  I also want blindSquare to run so
I can keep track of where I am.  I would like the BlindSquare volume to be
soft enough So I can hear the book and still know where I am.  When
BlindSquare announces an intersection the volume level on the book drops
back quite a bit. Unfortunately, no matter how I set the volume level from
within the blindSquare settings it doesn't get soft.  I have the volume set
to zero both in the  settings menu and in the audio menu.   I've tried audio
ducking on and off and that doesn't seem to help.  I've also tried "use
headset remote to control music and playback and use headset remote to
control blindSquare."  Nothing seems to change the BlindSquare volume level.
What should I be doing or changing?  Thanks for your help.  Even if nothing
will make a difference, I'd like to know that too.  Hope this makes sense.
No matter how this book reading dilemma works out, I love BlindSquare and
use it almost every day.  Thanks for any help.

God bless!

Paula and Boston