From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Traci
Sent: Sunday, August 19, 2012 6:19 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: More I use Fleksy, more I like it!

:) the more I use this app, the more I like it.

It is fun to type the Fleksy way.

I was looking around for the ampersand sign and came across the (at)
shortcut.  Flicking down on the (at) brings up a bunch of email suggestions
like @gmail, or @yahoo.  That is pretty cool!

I was also successful in doing the smile & wink via punctuation.

I like that there is the option to use the lower right button for new line.

One question I have is, how do I enter a space.  For example, when I entered
the & symbol, I noticed there was no space between it and the following
word.

Anyway, I just wanted to add in my positive comments on this app.  I'm
pleased more than I expected.  I had fast fun composing a Facebook status
via Fleksy.

:) Traci

Sent by Macbook Air Mail