Can you explain more? I've been using this feature for over a year, ever since
iOS8.0, and it has really been one of the biggest game-changers in iOS that I
can remember. My only problem is how, sometimes, a space turns into a dot 4 if
I swipe wrong--I wish I could adjust the sensitivity of that gesture like I can
in mBraille. Aside from that, I've never had any major problems, especially now
in 9.x. Is there anything I could watch for, or specific steps I could try, to
reproduce the problems you all are having?

--
Have a great day,
Alex Hall