Hi Anna,
Thank you for your reply. When you say auto panning was added, is that the same
thing that some folks call auto scrolling? That is, as I understand it, a
setting controllable within the braille display which will automatically bring
up a row of text, corresponding to the number
of cells every so often, settable by the user. In this case, I guess it would
be settable within voice over braille settings, such that when you hit the
braille equivalent of a VO plus A or two finger flick down to start reading,
the book would start scrolling at some interval that the reader headset. That
sounds nice, once you get it adjusted.

Sent from my iPhone