Good morning:

After instaling the last update of IM+ last week, I am having a strange problem.

After launching the app, it ussualy closes randonly after some seconds with
aparently no reason and when I open it for the next time, it says the app had a
problem and if I want to tell the problem to Sap Services.

I have clicked both yes and no, have related the problem but it still goes on.

I also have shut the app using app switcher, restarted my phone however didn't
solve the problem and the program keeps closing itself.

Have anyone else experienced the same behavior?

Regards.