From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 8, 2015 7:59 AM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: The best bits of 902tc

Richard,
Thanks so much for this. I didn't have edit selection turned on but I do have
it now, thank you! as you say, the old pinch gesture was very iffy, but this
seems to be solid and completely usable. now, if it will only work with Safari
webpages I will be delighted!

thanks again, San

Sent from my iPhone