for me, the issue is a simple one, to it: I want my chaps to stay chaps and not
to become chapters; I want to be able to get married on days other than
Wednesday; I want to write to Italian friends speaking of their possessions in
the feminine plural and not be told that it is Tuesday; I could go on and on
and, I am sure, many of you you will know of other examples. The solution,
moreover, is simple: they could just stop doing this and let the screen reader
read what it says and not let it interpret. which is a Saint and which is a
street is for me to decide when the abbreviation ST is used.

Sent from my iPhone