Hi,

Glad I asked the question and glad you answered it. I never thought of that, but good idea.

Don

On 8/20/2012 1:31 PM, Sandy Finley wrote:
Don, do you know where the mute button is on your phone?  It is just above
the volume buttons.  If you are holding your phone flat with the screen
facing up, use your finger nail to flick the button down.  This will mute
all clicks while you are reading.  When you want to hear clicks again you
will need to flick it back up. I mute when I am using Read2Go or something
long in Safari.  HTH.

Sandy Finley

Office Phone: 703.310.0506
Mobile Phone: 703.350.3848

-----Original Message-----
From: viphone@googlegroups.com [mailto:viphone@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of don bishop
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2012 4:09 PM
To: viphone@googlegroups.com
Subject: clicks while reading a document

Hi,

I'm really starting to enjoy reading content on the iPhone 4s, but wonder if
there is any way to turn off the click which I believe indicates a new
paragraph.  I don't want to turn off any of the other clicking sounds, just
the one while reading.

I don't immediately see a way to do this.  Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Don