Yes I have a whole bunch of different times. I had to do a hard reset on my
phone to make it stop. It doesn't get any better with 9.1 beta for. And I can't
seem to get apples attention on the matter. We're all I guess going to have to
write to Apple and let them know about it
Jerry Mader
Sent from my iPhone