Are you being sarcastic and pointing out that this is an off topic post
or are you really asking if Mountain Lion runs on IOS devices? If the
former, I'd say point it out to the moderators. If the later, I don't
know myself the exact relationship between Mountain Lion and IOS, but I
wouldn't be surprised if they have a lot in common. I'm guessing since
this podcast has to do with a USB bootable recovery drive, it would be
off topic, since such a drive wouldn't come in very handy for an iPhone.

On 20/08/12 17:13, Kevin Barry wrote:
> Hmm, Mountain Lion runs on IOS devices?
> Fascinating.
>
> At 12:55 PM 8/20/2012, you wrote:
>> In this fairly brief podcast, Robert describes his experience
>> upgrading from Lion to Mountain Lion.
>>
>> He describes how to create a bootable Mountain Lion recovery USB drive
>> and discusses the importance of creating a bootable clone.
>>
>> The podcast can be gotten from iTunes by searching for Tech Doctor. It
>> is available on iBlink Radio and at
>> http://www.dr-carter.com
>>
>> Robert Carter

Christopher (CJ)