Hi Don,

The iTunes Store in the latest version of iTunes (actually I think in all 12.x
versions) is a radio button so getting back to your own library is simply a
matter of checking one of the other radio buttons like My Music, Playlists or
the “For You radio button of Apple Music.

When the iTunes Store radio button is checked, F6 takes me to 3 different
places, the virtual iTunes store web page, the search field and the balance in
my account. Not sure what this will say if you don’t have a balance, I still
have $7.17 from my last gift card.

If you start with the search field and then tab, you get Music, Movies, TV
Shows etc., those are all regular checkboxes and they are the same whether you
are in the store section or your library section. Only difference is that when
you have the iTunes Store radio button checked, checking one of these
checkboxes, for example Music, will take you to the music page in iTunes, check
apps and you see new apps or suggested apps and you can of course search for
content.

When you are done, just go back to the search field with F6, then tab past the
checkboxes for music, movies etc. until you get to the My Music radio button,
check it and now your shortcuts like Control+1, Control+2 and so on will once
again take you to the appropriate sections of your own library.

Actually, I just noticed that if you select “Apps” when you have the iTunes
Store active, it will check the “App Store” checkbox, but here you also have
radio buttons like “My Apps”, “my iPhone apps”, “My iPad Apps”, “Updates” etc.
If you select any of these it will also take you back out of the store section
back to your library section and you can use the shortcut keys to navigate to
whatever section you want.