I have signed up for the iTunes Match service to help keep copies of all my
music and take it from one device to the next. I was having a problem with
iTunes on my MacBook Pro and took it to my local Apple Store. Long story short,
I was told to delete all the songs from the iTunes library and import it again
from the external drive that I have my backups on. I did that and now my
purchases from iTunes are not showing up on my iPhone 6S. Well, some are but
only 23 out of around 75 so far. Is there a way I can go and restore all the
music I’ve purchased over the years? If so how do I do that? I’m fairly certain
that my music is still in the cloud since it was purchased through the iTunes
Store on the iPhone. It could be that I am overly anxious and the music is
still in the process of uploading/transferring between my Mac and iPhone and
the cloud. I’m using an iPhone 6S with iOS 9.0.2 and a macBook Pro with
Yosemite.

Thanks bunch in advance,
Wayne